Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Best Business Names in America

Since the beginning of 2008, as an employee for GMP, I've made exactly 2,583 phone calls to toy stores, gift shops, bookstores, gourmet stores, pharmacies, and countless miscellaneous businesses from across America. As you can imagine, I've encountered a lot of good store names. (Check out my older list.) Today, I present to you the best of the best:

Dog Ate My Homework
Brass Banana
PsychoBaby
Zandoozles
Figpickles
Jabberwocky
Village Wizard
Trees of Mystery
Cool Baby
Illiterature
Nonchalant Mom
Up With Learning
Go Fly A Kite
Destination Paper (voicemail: “Your road to a custom message starts here.”)
Learn On Your Own
Assembly Line Toys
World’s Best Toys
Pocket Full of Therapy
Latte Tots
Murray’s Toggery Shop
The Toggery
Try & Buy
Tra La La
Fun Kuts
TransLoad America
Babyland (shops of this name exist in CA, FL, IL, LA, MS, NJ, NY, PA and VT)

No comments: