Monday, October 8, 2007

MacBook: Repeat Offender

Steve Jobs, you are on my shit list. The next time you flap your gums on national television about how cool and hip and user-friendly the Mac is, make sure that these products actually work, unlike the piece of shit you sold me. I just paid twenty bucks for The Bombay Connection today. Again, again, the dumpy laptop your company designed has rejected another fucking classic.

For the record, Jobs, I will never, ever, ever purchase your low-quality AAC files from the iTunes Store. Fuck the iTunes Store. When everyone's MacBook laptops inevitably crash, they will lose thousands of dollars in music they bought and they won't be able to re-download it for free. Once mine crashes, which I suspect will be sooner than I think, all of my CDs and records will live on.

No comments: